Before payers can begin paying invoices online, you must set up KidKare Accounts for them. Watch our quick video to learn more, or scroll down for text instructions!
To set up a payer to pay invoices online:
- From the menu to the left, click Home.
- Click My Participants.Note: This page may be called something else according to your settings. For example, if you call your participants Kids, this page is called Kid Information. See Set Display Settings for more information.
- Select a participant.
- In the Primary Guardian section, click Edit. The Edit Information page opens.
- Click Payer.
- Ensure the payer has a valid email address.
- Click KidKare Account. A welcome message is automatically sent to the payer.
Note: If a payer already has a KidKare account, you cannot select the KidKare Account option. If the payer loses their login information, they can reset their password on the KidKare Login page.