When you create a KidKare account for guardians, they receive an automated welcome message containing a link that allows them to create their account. You can customize this messaging to suit your business.
To do so:
- From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
- Select Guardians.
- Click Welcome Letter Template.
- Click Edit.
- Update the Subject, From, and Message boxes, as needed.
- Use the toolbar to format your text. You can create headings, block quotes, bold/italic/underlined text, lists, and so on. You can also insert hyperlinks, images, and embed video. If you would rather edit via HTML, click </> to switch to the HTML editor.
- Click Add Attachment to add attachments.
- Variables you can use to fill-in certain information are listed at the bottom of the Editor. For example, #ContactName# will display the guardian's name in the final email.
- When finished, click Save.