The Participant Account Details page lists all invoices associated with the selected participant, so you can see which invoices are outstanding, paid, and so on. A total account balance also displays above the invoice table, giving you a snapshot of the participant's account status. This includes the total received, and pending amounts, as well as the account balance and account totals.
- From the menu to the left, click EasyPay.
- Click Accounts. The Participant Account Details page opens and displays information for the last participant you viewed.
- Click the drop-down menu at the top of the page and select the participant for whom to view invoices.
- Scroll to the Invoices section. If this section does not display, click to expand it.
The following columns display:
- Invoice #
- Payer Balance
- Total Balance
- Click and select Recurring Invoices to view any recurring invoices associated with this participant account.
The following information displays for recurring invoices:
- Next Invoice Date
- You can filter invoices and recurring invoices by each column. Simply use the drop-down menus to filter, or type in the text boxes.
- Click each column header to sort in ascending or descending order.
- Click Previous and Next to navigate between pages of invoices.
- Click the Display drop-down menu to change the number of invoices that display by default. You can select 3, 10, 20, 50, or 100.
- Click to add an invoice from this page. For more information, see Create Invoices.