The IEF Poverty Rates report lists poverty rates for the US as of the year you select.
Required Permissions: You must have the Financial Reports permission enabled on your account to run the IEF Poverty Rates report.
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- On the Reports page, select the following:
- Category: Rates
- Report: IEF Poverty Rates
- States: Select 48 Contiguous, Alaska, Hawaii, or Washington D.C.
- Year: Select the year to view.
- Click Run. The report displays at the bottom of the page.
- Click Print to print a copy of the report.