The Weekly Attendance + Meal Count report lists weekly attendance and meal counts for your center. Note that attendance for one (1) year-olds is underlined and in bold. This provides a quick visual reference as to how many children are in the one year-old age group, since this age group must be served whole milk.
Required Permissions: You must have the Meal & Attendance (Reports) permission enabled on your account to run the Attendance + Meal Count reports.
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- On the Reports page, select the following:
- Category: Meals & Attendance
- Report: Weekly Attendance + Meal Count Report
- Date: The user can select a start date for the report. The report will generate for that week.
- Report Span: Select Single Week or Entire Month.
- Classroom: Select a specific classroom or All Classrooms.
- Click Run. A PDF downloads.