KidKare has a Live Chat feature that allows you to connect directly with the Support team in real-time. If Support agents are available, the chat icon will display in the bottom-right corner of the page. See the figure below.
Note: This feature is available to the following users: Sponsors, independent centers, and providers who are subscribed to accounting.
To begin chatting with Support in KidKare:
- In the bottom-right corner, click . This icon only displays if there are Support agents available to assist you. The widget opens.
- Click the Enter Your Name box and enter your name.
- Click the Your Email Address box, and enter your email address.
- Click the Choose a Department drop-down menu and select HX, CX, or KidKare.
- Click the Message box, and type your question.
- When finished, click Start Chat.
Note: If you are logged in while Support agents are available and all agents go offline during your session, the chat will continue to display until you refresh the page. If you attempt to access the chat at this time, you can leave a message. This will generate a support ticket, and a member of our Support team will contact you during regular business hours.