This report provides a quick claim overview and lists specific errors that occurred when processing the claim. This report also prints after you process claims.
Required Permissions: You must have the Financial Reports permission enabled on your account to run the Claim Error Report. Sponsored centers can access this report from the Claim Information page as long as they have Claims permissions enabled on their account.
To run the report.
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- On the Reports page, select the following:
- Category: Claim Statements
- Report Name: Claim Error Report
- Month: Select the month for which to run the report.
- Click Run. A PDF of the report downloads.