If a guardian advises they do not have access to the Internet, their own device, or email address to complete enrollment forms, you can open the forms for them to complete on-site.
Required Permissions: You must have the eForms permission enabled on your account to use the eForms feature.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms.
- Click View Status.
- In the Show Records For section, set filters, if needed.
- Use the From and To boxes to set a date range to view.
- Click the Filter drop-down menu and select the status to view.
- Click . The form opens.
- Have the guardian use the computer/device to complete the forms, beginning with the participant's date of birth.
- Once the guardian has completed each page of the form, you are returned to the eForms page. The completed form has a status of Submitted (Parent). You can now Approve and Renew the form.